We offer you a complete range of windows to suit your home and budget. We also offer a huge range of materials, colours and finishes including openings and hinges. Make your home unique with windows from W.C.P.P.
All of our windows are made to the highest quality, using hinges and locks with multi-point locking and double locking handles for the best in security. Our frames are internally beaded adding to the security aspect, and tailor made for your home.
Why choose us for your windows:
- Huge choice of styles, materials, colours and finishes to match your home.
- Excellent workmanship.
- First rate service and delivery.
- 10 year guarantees (5 year for hardwood).
- Second to none after-sales care.
You can choose from a huge range of lead patterned glass, or bring us your own design, should you desire something completely original.
W.C.P.P aim to offer high quality windows, with a first class service, including long term guarantees and a prompt after-sales service.
Useful Window tips:
- Do not use oil to lubricate squeaky hinges (or any nylon moving parts), use a silicone based maintenance spray.
- Once a year clean and lightly oil visible moving metal parts, particularly door locks and ”friction stay” window hinges.
- Never allow the use of washing up liquid in the water when your windows are cleaned – it attacks and degrades the seals.
- Use a generous squirt of cream cleanser in warm water to spring clean white PVC-u, (no abrasives should be used on woodgrain).
- Keep sliding Patio Door tracks brushed clean of mud, grit and dust. Do not lubricate the track.
- Make sure there is a key in each room for undoing security-locking windows in the event of an emergency.
To speak to one of our friendly staff concerning your double glazing window requirements call us today on 01305 773615.
Westcountry Building & Preservation
17 Hillcrest Road